NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT PROCEED ON THIS SITE IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES.
1. Eligibility: The ChangEd Perks Student Loan Payment Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to Members of The ChangEd App, defined as those persons who have downloaded the ChangEd App (Download link available at www.gochanged.com), signed up with an email address and completed their ChangEd profile, who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of ChangEd Inc. and its parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes each entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: ChangEd Inc., 222 W. Merchandise Mart Plaza STE #1212, Chicago, IL 60654.
3. Timing: The Giveaway begins at 12:01 a.m. CT on 03/02/2019 and ends on 11:59 p.m. CT on 12/31/2022 (the "Giveaway Period").
4. How to Enter: Members (as defined above) gain one Entry for each point earned by completing milestones via the ChangEd App Perks landing page within the mobile app during the Giveaway Period. Each Point will be credited to a Member's account as an entry in a weekly random drawing to be held during the Giveaway Period. ChangEd will handle the tracking of qualifying points. Additional milestone events to qualify an entry may be added from time to time during the Giveaway Period. Additions will be posted at https://www.gochanged.com/perks. Qualifying events include referring a non-member who joins ChangEd and makes their first transfer (defined as any transfer of funds from their linked checking account to their ChangEd account), following our social pages, completing your ChangEd Profile, and other events that may be added from time to time. See https://www.gochanged.com/perks for a complete list of entry “Points.” Alternate Means of Entry: ChangEd App Members can also enter during the Giveaway Period by sending a postcard with their name, email address and phone number to: ATTN: ChangEd Perks Student Loan Payment Giveaway, 222 W. Merchandise Mart Plaza STE #1212, Chicago, IL 60654. Limit one postcard entry per Member per week.
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Only one email address is permitted per natural person entering the Giveaway.
5. Grand Prize Drawings: Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Giveaway and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Weekly on Friday beginning 03/08/2019, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The potential winner will be notified by mail, email or phone. Each potential winner (parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release within the required time period, or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held after which the prize for that week will remain un-awarded.
6. Prizes: Each qualifying winner will receive $100 to be added to their ChangEd account balance that will then be sent to their student loan on file. If a winner is not a ChangEd member, ChangEd will contact the winner to determine what student loan account payment should be submitted to. If the winner does not have a student loan account to pay against, their prize will be forfeited. The Approximate Retail Value of each weekly prize is $100, and the total value of all prizes is $1,700. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person during the Giveaway Period.
7. Third-Party Sponsored Prizes: From time to time ChangEd may partner with a third party to sponsor the ChangEd Perks Program. A sponsored perk is in place as the perks program giveaway during a sponsorship period. Sponsored winnings vary based on sponsorship and require you to achieve a specific milestone to qualify for the sponsored ChangEd Perks offer.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, ChangEd Inc., and their respective agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Giveaway constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Giveaway, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Giveaway, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Giveaway, provided that the Entry Period has not ended. If the Giveaway is canceled, suspended or modified, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois and the Illinois State District Court in Cook County, Illinois. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.
13. Entrant's Personal Information: Information collected from entrants is subject to https://www.gochanged.com/legal.
14. Winner List/Official Rules: For a Winners’ List and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 31, 2020 to “ChangEd Perks Student Loan Payment Giveaway” c/o ChangEd Inc., 222 W. Merchandise Mart Plaza STE #1212, Chicago, IL 60654. VT residents may exclude return postage for Official Rules.
15. Mailing List Name Removal Notification System: If you would like your name removed from Sponsor’s mailing list, call 800-557-9419 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.